Install the Walkingspree App from Google Play/App Store you can use this link on your mobile device to download the Walkingspree app, www.walkingspree.com/app
Before connecting your Fitbit with Walkingspree make sure,
- You have created a Fitbit account.
- Connect your Fitbit device to your Fitbit account.
- Make sure your Fitbit application shows steps on the dashboard.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device.
Follow the below steps to connect your Fitbit account with Walkingspree,
Looking for Advanced Troubleshooting?
1. In the Walkingspree app menu - click on Connect Device. (don't have a mobile app?)
2. Select Fitbit and connect with Fitbit:
4. It will prompt you to log in to your Fitbit account with Fitbit email/password.
5. Activity and exercise, profile, "Fitbit devices and settings" must remain checked. Click allow.
6. Once you are connected you will be able to see this message.
7. Once you head onto the Walkingspree
Data is automatically sent throughout the day to Walkingspree. Click on Dashboard to do forced sync.
If you have tried following these steps and wasn't successful in connecting your device try our quick fixes,
- Quick Fix 1 (Steps not showing on Walkingspree Dashboard)
Accounts connected but no steps in Walkingspree?
Data flows from your Fitbit device to the Fitbit mobile app/website to the Walkingspree website to the Walkingspree mobile. Always check you have steps in your Fitbit account first if you have no steps in Walkingspree. Check Fitbit mobile app/Website - Assuming you have already connected your Fitbit account to your Walkingspree account
- Fitbit Syncing via Fitbit Mobile App
If you are using the Fitbit mobile app to sync - click on the rectangle account icon in the top right corner. Click on your device and then click the sync now option.
- Fitbit Syncing via Desktop Computer
If you use the Fitbit software on a desktop with a dongle to sync and your steps are not syncing. Reboot your computer, then right-click on the Fitbit software icon in the lower right taskbar and choose sync now. Be sure to wake up your Zip by tapping it if you are using a Zip.
IMPORTANT: If you purchase a replacement Fitbit, it is important to register your Fitbit to your existing Fitbit account and not create a new Fitbit account for the new Fitbit device.
If you are still facing an issue connecting your Fitbit account please reach out to us via live chat or send us an email to email@example.com