Accounts connected but no steps in Walkingspree?
Data flows from your Fitbit device to the Fitbit mobile app/website to the Walkingspree website to the Walkingspree mobile. Always check you have steps in your Fitbit account first if you have no steps in Walkingpspree.
1. Check Fitbit mobile app/Website - Assuming you have already connected your Fitbit account to your Walkingspree account
Fitbit Syncing via Fitbit Mobile App - If you are using the Fitbit mobile app to sync - click on the rectangle account icon in the top right corner. Click on your device and then click the sync now option.
Fitbit Syncing via Desktop Computer - If you use the Fitbit software on a desktop with a dongle to sync and your steps are not syncing. Reboot your computer, then right click on the Fitbit software icon in the lower right taskbar and choose sync now. If you are using a Zip, be sure to wake up your Zip by tapping it.
2. No steps in Walkingspree mobile app? If you have steps in Fitbit mobile app/website - check if you have steps in Walkingspree website. If you do, then open your mobile app and check your settings above again. When you open your Walkingspree mobile app, it will show your steps from your previous Fitbit sync. To see the steps from the Fitbit sync you may have just completed, please pull down on the dashboard to pull the steps to the mobile app.
Check if wifi is causing an issue. Disconnect wifi in your phone. Then in Walkingspree app settings, toggle off wifi and just try syncing with data to see if intermittent wifi is causing issues.
Double check that your Bluetooth is on, on your phone.
Step differences between Walkingspree and Fitbit:
Unfortunately, non tracker steps, ie. Fitbit manually logged activities from within the Fitbit mobile App or website, do not transfer to Walkingspree.
Data in Fitbit Mobile app and still no data in Walkingspree website?
Often times when someone buys a replacement Fitbit or installs the Fitbit mobile app after they already had created a previous Fitbit account on desktop, they accidentally create a second Fitbit account via the Fitbit mobile app. So please check by logging into the Fitbit desktop if you have steps in the account. If you do not, then you most likely created two accounts and Walkingspree is connected to the wrong Fitbit account. To fix this, please follow the steps below.
1. Log into Fitbit at https://www.fitbit.com via desktop and not the mobile app (confirm you have steps and a connected device in this account)
2. Go to gear icon on right hand side and choose settings (it will show you your last sync date. If it does not, your device is not connected to Fitbit or you are in the wrong Fitbit account. Try a different email address for your Fitbit account)
3. in menu on left, click applications
4. Click Revoke Walkingspree under Walkingspree app section
5. Logout of Fitbit by clicking logout under gear icon (this is important)
Then login to Walkingspree desktop https://members.walkingspree.com/user/login?destination=portal and click on Apps in black menu, then click Fitbit disconnect, then click connect again and follow steps. It will bring up a popup and at the bottom, show your Fitbit email address, with a "not you?" beside it. If it is your account, allow the connection.
Please confirm that your steps in Fitbit and Walkingspree match. If they do not, please submit a ticket to the Walkingspree Support Desk above.