Walkingspree members are being phased over to the new website over a period of weeks. Once you have the new website, it will look as below.
NOTE: Some clients are being phased over for January 2016.
- Dashboard - your quick breakdown of your daily stats as well as your challenges and fitness calendar. New features show how many days at 10,000 steps along as a company update widget.
- Challenges - Challenges now have their own separate page. You will also find your company teams on this page. A new feature now allows you to compare teams over any given date range.
- Badges - view your badges and prestiges earned
- Activity Reports - view all your activity data in any given range. Aerobic steps have been replaced by active minutes.
- Log Activity - now you can log activity from a wide range of options. These go towards your calories burned.
- Food Tracker - track your food intake and create custom/foods/meals.
- Body Tracker - track your weight/bmi/body fat% as well as track your neck, hip and waist measurements.
- Fitness Calendar - track your program goal (default is 6,000 steps/day) and 10,000 step goal success.
- Groups - Clubs are now called groups. You can create a group for like minded folks, ie. dog walkers and support each other.
- Friends - Easily find friends to compare steps with. Compare steps and other activity over any given date range.
- Blogs - Easily view and search blogs within your program. A great way to support your co-workers.
- Software - find your software for your device
- Apps - connect your Fitbit or Facebook
1. Settings - change your info/address, etc.
2. Visit your profile page. This is the page that is visible to others in the program.
1. Calories burned from activity. This includes activity from activity device as well as any manually logged activity.
2. Calories burned from activity plus the Basal Metabolic Rate (calories burned from being alive).
The rest of the items should be self-explanatory
See Goals to understand the Program Goal