Please follow the steps to create an account with WalkingSpree:
1) Download the Walkingspree Mobile App using the link walkingspree.com/app or scan the QR code using your mobile device.
2) Once you have downloaded and opened the mobile app, you will reach this screen. Tap “Sign Up
3) Enter the company name (Type the first four or five letters of the compnay name and give it a few seconds, the compnay name will appear in a drop-down list) click on the company once you see it on the drop-down.
4) Enter the Membership/Redemption code or Employee ID provided by your company
5) Enter your email address and enter the desired password
6) Check the “I agree to Walkingspree Terms of Service" box.
7) Click on the “Next” button
8) Choose the device you would like to connect! If you would like to connect your smartphone instead, choose “I don’t have a fitness tracker”.
9) Depending on your device, the system will prompt you to connect your device, this will allow you to sync your steps with the Walkingspree app from the sauce device.
10) Once connected, fill out your first and last name:
And you’re done, Happy Stepping!
Need help to connect your activity tracker? select your tracker using this link and follow the steps: https://support.walkingspree.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002773493
Need help? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature located in the help section of our platforms to have one on one chat support with walkingspree support agents.
Article is closed for comments.