Apple Health Connection
Download the Walkingspree mobile app from the App Store.
1. Select "A different tracker"
2. Select Apple Health
3. Click on Connect Apple Health. Click on Connect to Apple Health.
4. Enter personal information. Click Finished.
5. In Apple Health, Select “Turn all categories on”
6. Toggle on Allow Walkingspree to Read Data.
7. Under Apple Health sources, toggle on “Apple Health”. If you are using Apple Watch, toggle on “Apple Watch”.
8. Data is automatically sent over to Walkingspree periodically throughout the day.
Make sure to keep the Walkingspree app running on the background or open the Walkingspree app at the end of the day to make sure the steps have been transferred.
Please Refer Images Below:
NOTE: Only steps transfer to Walkingspree. Therefore activities that do not track actual steps will not transfer to Walkingspree.
If you need help, please do drop a chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will always help you out!