Install Walkingspree App from Google Play/App Store and follow the below steps to connect your Garmin with Walkingspree:
1. In the Walkingspree app menu - click on Connect Device.
2. Select Garmin
3. Click on Ok
4. It will prompt you to log in to your Garmin account with your Garmin email/password.
5. Leave toggled on "Data shared from Garmin Connect to the Walkingspree app" and Click on Save
6. Click on Agree
7. Select Done
- Once these steps are done, come back to the dashboard and give it a few seconds and you will be able to see your steps sync from Garmin to Walkingspree.
- Data is automatically sent over to Walkingspree periodically throughout the day. To do a forced sync, click on the Garmin icon at the bottom of the screen.
- If you do not see steps in Walkingspree, always double-check your steps are showing in your Garmin mobile app/Garmin desktop site first. If the steps are not showing there, then the issue is syncing between your Garmin device and Garmin. Only after the steps have gone to Garmin, will Walkingspree receive the steps. Double-check that your Bluetooth is on.
Step differences between Walkingspree and Garmin:
Any activities that are running based that use GPS will not transfer steps to Walkingspree. Please use just the device to track steps.
Some Garmin devices do not track steps and use GPS only. These are not compatible with Walkingspree.