Follow the steps below to connect Walkingspree to Samsung Health.
Make sure you are using an updated version of both the Walkingspree app and the Samsung Health app.
1. Download version 8.2.2 or better of the Walkingspree Android App from Google Play.
2. Open the Samsung Health application and verify you have steps.
3. Open the Walkingspree app and click on the three lines on the top left-hand corner.
4. Click on the Connect Device option.
5. Select Samsung Health.
6. Click on "OK"
7. Make sure to click and enable all permission.
8. Once these steps are done. Come back to the dashboard and give it a few seconds you will be able to see your steps sync from Samsung Health to Walkingspree.
Tried the provided steps and there still seems to be an issue? try following the steps here, click here
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com