You can log activity from a wide range of options using the log activity feature directly from the Walkingspree mobile application. These counts towards your steps and calories burned. However, please note that these are considered non-validated steps and most registered organizations require validated steps for Challenges, Badges and/or Points.
Please follow these steps to log an activity using your Walkingspree Mobile App:
1) Open the Walkingspree Mobile App
2) Scroll to "Log Activity" tile on the dashboard and click on it
3) Click on Add Activity
4) Choose the activity you would like to log
5) Choose the date, start time and end time of the activity and it will calculate the duration of the activity.
6) Optional: Add the distance traveled in KMs
7) Finally, click "Add Activity" and you will see the activity transferred into an estimated number of steps taken.
If you have any further issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature located in the help section of our platforms.