Google Fit Connection
You must already have the Google Fit App downloaded, and an account set up to connect to Walkingspree.
If you don’t have Google Play, scroll down and follow steps A F.
1. Download the Walkingspree Mobile app.
2. In the Walkingspree app menu, click on Connect Device
3. Select Google Fit
4. Click on Connect Google Fit.
5. It will bring up a popup. Select the Gmail account linked to your Google Fit account.
6. Click Allow
7. Make sure “app with the highest steps” is on.
8. Data is automatically sent over to Walkingspree periodically throughout the day. To do a forced sync, Click on the refresh icon (Left bottom Conner) on the Dashboard
Setting up a Google Play Account
*If you do not already have a Google Play Account:
A. Open Google Play
B. Create a Google Account if you have not yet. (Need a Gmail account)
C. After creating an account, search and download “Google Fit”
D. Then search and download “Walkingspree”
E. Please open Google Fit, connect with Gmail, and create your fitness profile.
F. Now follow steps 1-8 to connect your Walkingspree account to Google Fit.
NOTE: Data added manually will not transfer to Walkingspree as this is considered to be non validated data.
If you need help, Please do drop a chat or email us at email@example.com and we will always help you out!