If you received a Fitbit from Walkingspree, follow the steps to create a Fitbit account & setup your
Fitbit device/software. Once completed, it will prompt you to connect your Fitbit account to
Walkingspree. If you did not receive your Fitbit from Walkingspree, you will still need to ensure you have a Fitbit account/software and your device is registered to Fitbit. The Fitbit mobile app is
- Download the Walkingspree mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
Walkingspree app menu - click Connect Device.
1. Select Fitbit.
2. Click Connect My Device.
3. It will prompt you to login to your Fitbit account with
4. Steps, Activity and exercise, profile, Fitbit devices, and
settings must remain checked. Click Allow.
5. Data is automatically sent throughout the day to Walkingspree. Click on the refresh icon (Left bottom Conner) on the Dashboard to do a force sync.
Please Refer Images Below
Accounts connected but no steps in Walkingspree?
Data flows from your Fitbit device to the Fitbit mobile app/website to the Walkingspree website to the Walkingspree mobile. Always check you have steps in your Fitbit account first if you have no steps in Walkingspree. Check Fitbit mobile app/Website - Assuming you have already connected your Fitbit account to your Walkingspree account
- Fitbit Syncing via Fitbit Mobile App
If you are using the Fitbit mobile app to sync - click on the rectangle account icon in the top right corner. Click on your device and then click the sync now option.
- Fitbit Syncing via Desktop Computer
If you use the Fitbit software on a desktop with a dongle to sync and your steps are not syncing. Reboot your computer, then right-click on the Fitbit software icon in the lower right taskbar and choose sync now. Be sure to wake up your Zip by tapping it if you are using a Zip.
IMPORTANT: If you purchase a replacement Fitbit, it is important to register your Fitbit to your existing Fitbit account and not create a new Fitbit account for the new Fitbit device.