This is for members looking to connect their Fitbit device to a desktop computer via the Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle:
1. Go to www.fitbit.com and select "Setup"
2. Scroll down to "Don't have a mobile device?" and download the Desktop Client for whatever computer software that you use.
3. After downloading, open the application and either log in to an existing account, or create an account if you do not have one yet.
4. When logged in, you will want to Connect a Device.
*Please make sure that your Bluetooth Dongle is plugged into your computer when doing this.
5. You will be set up on Fitbit after that, so make sure to sign in to www.walkingspree.com and link your Fitbit account to your Walkingspree through:
Apps --> Fitbit Connection --> Enter Account Details
We hope this helps!