We want to give you, the member, a little bit of background on how your steps arrive in your Walkingspree account:
*It's a long journey for the steps to make, so there are a few different places where the connection can be interrupted*
1. Steps start in your fitbit device.
2. Steps are then synced to your fitbit account.
3. Steps are sent from your account to the fitbit servers.
4. Steps are then transferred from the fitbit servers to Walkingspree servers.
5. Steps are then grabbed from our Walkingspree servers and presented on your Walkingspree account.
*Please also confirm that in the Walkingspree mobile app, you have under settings "always read from Fitbit" toggled on*
Be aware that it can take up to 5 minutes for steps you see on your fitbit account to get all the way to your Walkingspree account.
We hope this helps you understand what's happening while you're tracking your steps with a fitbit device!