Before doing anything else:
1. Log In at www.walkingspree.com
2. Select the section "Apps" in the black bar.
3. Disconnect Garmin
4. Reconnect Garmin
If that doesn't work:
1. Verify that you have steps in your Garmin "My Connect" app.
2. Log in to Walkingspree website using a DESKTOP COMPUTER.
3. Select "Fitness Calendar" section in the black bar.
- If you have steps in your Fitness Calendar, great! You just need to Force Sync your Walkingspree Mobile app using a strong internet connection.
- If you don't have steps in your Fitness Calendar, unfortunately the step data from Garmin is just not flowing and you'll have to verify with Garmin that their servers are getting your steps.
*this is a chart that shows how your steps flow from Garmin, to the Garmin servers, to our Walkingspree servers, to the Walkingspree website, to your Walkingspree mobile app.