To setup Mi Band with Walkingspree.
1. Install Google Fit (Android) or Apple Health (iOS) as needed depending on your phone type
2. Google Fit - open app, click on menu - click on Settings - scroll down and toggle off Activity Detection
2. Apple Health -
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and head to “Privacy”
- Scroll down and choose “Motion & Fitness”
- Toggle the switch next to “Fitness Tracking” to the OFF position.
3. Install Mi Band app (Mi Fit)
4. Click on the Play button at bottom of the screen - Add accounts - Google Fit or Apple Health depending on phone type
5. Install Walkingspree App - click on menu - connect your Device - Google Fit/Apple Health depending on phone type - under sources toggle on Mi Fit.
NOTE: The Mi Fit app does not send data to Google Fit/Apple Health consistently or automatically. You must open Google Fit/Apple Health to ensure the Mi Fit steps have synced. You must sync at the end of the day to both apps or you could lose steps.
Article is closed for comments.