To setup VeryFit with Walkingspree.
- Open Apple Health.
- Tap Sources (from the bottom menu)
- Select VeryFitPro from the Apps list
- Ensure Turn All Categories On is selected
- Select Today (from the bottom menu)
- Select each of the Activities e.g. Walking + Running Distance
- Tap Data Sources & Access and ensure that the Bluetooth icon or VeryFitPro icon (depending upon which section you’re in) is at the top of the list. Note: data is only shown in the Apple Health dashboard from the top most data source in the list.
- To move the Bluetooth icon or VeryFitPro icon (depending upon which section you’re in) to the top of the Data Sources list, tap ‘Edit’ (top right of the app) and slide it to the top. Tap done when finished.
- Repeat this for the other activities/vitals.
- Close the Apple Health app and restart it.
- Your VeryFitPro data will now appear in the Apple Health app. It should be noted, you will need to continue to sync data from your tracker to the VeryFit app in order for it to update in Apple Health.
Article is closed for comments.