To setup Mi Band with Walkingspree.
1. Install Google Fit (Android) or Apple Health (iOS) as needed depending on your phone type
2. Google Fit - open app, click on menu - click on Settings - scroll down and toggle off Activity Detection
2. Apple Health -
- Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and head to “Privacy”
- Scroll down and choose “Motion & Fitness”
- Toggle the switch next to “Fitness Tracking” to the OFF position.
3. Install Mi Band app (Mi Fit)
4. Click on the Play button at bottom of the screen - Add accounts - Google Fit or Apple Health depending on phone type
5. Install Walkingspree App - click on menu - connect your Device - Google Fit/Apple Health depending on phone type - under sources toggle on Mi Fit.
NOTE: The Mi Fit app does not send data to Google Fit/Apple Health consistently or automatically. You must open Google Fit/Apple Health to ensure the Mi Fit steps have synced. You must sync at the end of the day to both apps or you could lose steps.