You may notice that the receipt from Fitbit shows $0 shipping but you may have paid $7 for shipping with Walkingspree if your employer did not subsidize the amount. Fitbit's shipping receipt is a generic receipt that is sent to the consumer members and partnered corporate vendor members. Fitbit bundles the cost of their shipping into the Activity Tracker MSRP pricing for their consumer program, so they do not charge consumers shipping at point of sale. Fitbit corporate sales are handled differently. Walkingspree pays $7 shipping to Fitbit for each order that is sent for Walkingspree members. As a Walkingspree members, you are able to enjoy additional discounted Fitbit pricing as well.
Articles in this section
- Fitbit E5ab* error
- Connecting Your Fitbit Device to Your Computer
- Connecting Your Fitbit Device with Walkingspree.
- Connect Fitbit Account via Walkingspree Desktop
- Fitbit - How the steps make it to your account
- Fitbit Troubleshooting
- Lost Fitbit
- Fitbit Zip Battery Draining Quickly
- Restarting your Fitbit Zip
- Replacing your Fitbit Device