My Zip's battery is draining quickly
The Zip's battery should last 6 months with regular use. If your Zip is showing a low battery icon within the first month of use, this is often resolved by updating your Zip.
For instructions on updating your Zip:
1. Full name.
2. Date you received your Fitbit Zip
3. How long your Zip battery lasted
4. How many times the battery has been replaced, etc...
5. The email associated with their Fitbit account. This is VERY important. Log in and out of Fitbit to ensure you are sending the correct email.
6. You must state that you are in Walkingspree with your company name.
Fitbit Support: (877) 623-4997
NOTE: If you do not hear back from Fitbit, you can check your ticket by:
1. Log into Fitbit
2. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and select “Fitbit Online Help”
3. In the upper right hand corner of the page select “My Cases”